ELSA International has provided different fundraising sources and trusted media.
The following organisations provide ways to actively help civilians in Ukraine.
Note: no more clothes are needed, please provide mostly sanitary products and over-the-counter medication.
- The White Eagle Club, 211 Balham High Road, SW17 7B
- UCL SEES 5th floor (SEES Society Office), 16 Taviton St, WC1H 0BW
- The Ukrainian Social Club, 154 Holland Park Avenue, NW11 4PY
- Restaurant XIX, 369 High Street, E15 4QZ
- Prosperity Restaurant, 59 York Street, Twickenham, TWR 3LP
- Caritas Ukraine: provides humanitarian assistance to various social groups and those impacted by the conflict.
- Children’s voices: provides psychological and psychosocial support to children affected by the war.
- Fundacja Unicorn: fundraising for Ukrainian refugees with children.
- Razom: supports Ukrainians in their pursuit of a democratic society.
- Ukrainian Crisis Media Centre: an international strategic communication hub with active outreach to audience both in Ukraine and abroad:
- Kyiv Post
- Official news from Ukrainian Parliament
Disclaimer: the aforementioned statements and links do not engage ELSA United Kingdom as a non-political organisation in political discourse and do not represent the taking of any stance with regards to the conflict.